Take some old boxes, attach them and set up a Pop-up bar. In this example, IKEA boxes were used.
Instead of dumping old storage boxes, why not give them a second life as alcohol-slinging pop-up shops? Designers Diogo Aguiar and Teresa Otto have provided an excellent blueprint for aspiring pop-up bar owners with their temporary bar, a modular white cube made out of 420 IKEA boxes.
Out of the box thinking? (Check out the rest of the story on Fast Company.)
Happenings in Entrepreneurship
- RT @jbendery: WOW. San Juan mayor: "I am going to do what I never thought I would do. I am begging, begging anyone who can hear us to save… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SVarnonHughes: @2Chron169 I'm trying to get out of my liberal silo--Would you be willing to send me recommendations to learn more about… 1 month ago
- RT @dleffel: If you're looking to get started in sales, I can think of no one better to show you the ropes than Brendan Darby https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- RT @BarackObama: Thank you to all the first responders and people helping each other out. That's what we do as Americans. Here's one way yo… 1 month ago
- RT @C_Lincoln_Univ: Join 25+ leading experts in a free 2-day online conference on #foreignaffairs. Sept. 12-13. Register now: https://t.co/… 1 month ago
Search this site