185 voices from 12 countries join a choir that spans the globe: “Lux Aurumque,” composed and conducted by Eric Whitacre, merges hundreds of tracks individually recorded and posted to YouTube. It’s an astonishing illustration of how technology can connect us.
Happenings in Entrepreneurship
- RT @nancaroling: by Dr. Seuss in 1941 https://t.co/c3sXVQAZZi 2 days ago
- RT @AnneFrankCenter: .@POTUS, by not saying "I condemn White Supremacists; they are evil; and I renounce their support," today you disguste… 2 days ago
- RT @MrGeorgeWallace: That little baby grew up believing in goodness and justice and standing up to hate. Heather Heyer. Say her name. https… 2 days ago
- RT @RobMittelman: Op-Ed from @RoyalRoads President @RRU_Cahoon "Intolerance of the LGBTQ community is unacceptable" theglobeandmail.com/opinion/pride-… 1 week ago
- Thank you for this opportunity of learning more about the Underground Railroad #CLUWatchParty 2 weeks ago
Search this site