Amazing when given an opportunity to give back to those less fortunate, how easy it is for many UTSA students. Those in Team Building and Conflict Resolution summer class were placed in teams and identified projects they had to undertake and complete in 5 weeks. Their ideas, their initiatives, their efforts. You saw two videos in the last post. Here are more of these projects that demonstrate just how sincere and caring people can be for people. Congratulations to them all!
Happenings in Entrepreneurship
- RT @SVarnonHughes: @2Chron169 I'm trying to get out of my liberal silo--Would you be willing to send me recommendations to learn more about… 1 week ago
- RT @dleffel: If you're looking to get started in sales, I can think of no one better to show you the ropes than Brendan Darby https://t.co/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @BarackObama: Thank you to all the first responders and people helping each other out. That's what we do as Americans. Here's one way yo… 4 weeks ago
- RT @C_Lincoln_Univ: Join 25+ leading experts in a free 2-day online conference on #foreignaffairs. Sept. 12-13. Register now: https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- RT @C_Lincoln_Univ: “The greatest people around you are often the ones whose story you are overlooking.” bit.ly/2wlJ27z 1 month ago
Search this site