Amazing when given an opportunity to give back to those less fortunate, how easy it is for many UTSA students. Those in Team Building and Conflict Resolution summer class were placed in teams and identified projects they had to undertake and complete in 5 weeks. Their ideas, their initiatives, their efforts. You saw two videos in the last post. Here are more of these projects that demonstrate just how sincere and caring people can be for people. Congratulations to them all!
Happenings in Entrepreneurship
- RT @insquiredesign: Great interview with @anitaleffel, founder of Silver Founder Academy, Inc., focused on entrepreneurship for those over… 5 days ago
- RT @CraftOurStory: Check out @anitaleffel's new company! #SilverFounderAcademy is helping people over 50 start businesses and have an encor… 1 week ago
- RT @jimbonz: @wokeluisa https://t.co/WrMWp5pvsc 1 week ago
- RT @wokeluisa: On this day in 1913, Harriet Tubman died. The woman who escaped slavery then fought and freed hundreds of slaves. Rest in… 1 week ago
- RT @dleffel: These are already spoken for, but we’d love to buy you one too: crewapp.com/jobs https://t.co/u33xNzVDAB 1 week ago
Search this site