Amazing when given an opportunity to give back to those less fortunate, how easy it is for many UTSA students. Those in Team Building and Conflict Resolution summer class were placed in teams and identified projects they had to undertake and complete in 5 weeks. Their ideas, their initiatives, their efforts. You saw two videos in the last post. Here are more of these projects that demonstrate just how sincere and caring people can be for people. Congratulations to them all!
Happenings in Entrepreneurship
- RT @Womenseday: "Many women live like it's a dress rehearsal. Ladies, the curtain is up and you're on." - Mikki Taylor https://t.co/3btitog… 4 days ago
- RT @Womenseday: “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” - #AmeliaEarhart https://t.co/M4vWopYu5r 4 days ago
- RT @BillKristol: Basic facts about politics today: Trump isn't popular. Pelosi isn't popular. GOP isn't popular. Dems aren't popular. What'… 4 days ago
- RT @insquiredesign: Read about @C_Lincoln_Univ #netimpact team experience contributing to a Habitat project: bit.ly/2rzNr1b via @… 4 days ago
- RT @C_Lincoln_Univ: Good news: the start for our certificate in digital storytelling has been extended to July 10th! Learn more: https://t.… 4 days ago
Search this site