Have you ever seen a movie where you are watching what life will be like in the future? I saw the future today at Israel’s Better Place, a global provider of electric vehicle networks and services. Better Place is a privately-held, venture-backed company headquartered in California, with operating companies in Israel, Denmark and Australia. Better Place gives drivers access to a network of charge spots, battery switch stations and systems that optimize the driving experience and minimize environmental impact and cost. Israel is the first geographical market for full commercial deployment of Better Place EV networks and services. Better Place uses lithium-ion batteries that are high-performing, recyclable, environmentally-friendly and safe. Drive in, and in 90 seconds exchange the battery if you don’t have time to recharge. Referred as Battery Switch, this allows Better Place to own and manage an inventory of batteries, prolonging their lifespan.
And aside from the environmental, political and economic benefits, electric cars are simply amazing to drive! Check out the video on taxi testing in Japan.
Happenings in Entrepreneurship
- RT @nancaroling: by Dr. Seuss in 1941 https://t.co/c3sXVQAZZi 6 days ago
- RT @AnneFrankCenter: .@POTUS, by not saying "I condemn White Supremacists; they are evil; and I renounce their support," today you disguste… 6 days ago
- RT @MrGeorgeWallace: That little baby grew up believing in goodness and justice and standing up to hate. Heather Heyer. Say her name. https… 6 days ago
- RT @RobMittelman: Op-Ed from @RoyalRoads President @RRU_Cahoon "Intolerance of the LGBTQ community is unacceptable" theglobeandmail.com/opinion/pride-… 2 weeks ago
- Thank you for this opportunity of learning more about the Underground Railroad #CLUWatchParty 2 weeks ago
Search this site