Have you ever seen a movie where you are watching what life will be like in the future? I saw the future today at Israel’s Better Place, a global provider of electric vehicle networks and services. Better Place is a privately-held, venture-backed company headquartered in California, with operating companies in Israel, Denmark and Australia. Better Place gives drivers access to a network of charge spots, battery switch stations and systems that optimize the driving experience and minimize environmental impact and cost. Israel is the first geographical market for full commercial deployment of Better Place EV networks and services. Better Place uses lithium-ion batteries that are high-performing, recyclable, environmentally-friendly and safe. Drive in, and in 90 seconds exchange the battery if you don’t have time to recharge. Referred as Battery Switch, this allows Better Place to own and manage an inventory of batteries, prolonging their lifespan.
And aside from the environmental, political and economic benefits, electric cars are simply amazing to drive! Check out the video on taxi testing in Japan.
Happenings in Entrepreneurship
- RT @Womenseday: "Many women live like it's a dress rehearsal. Ladies, the curtain is up and you're on." - Mikki Taylor https://t.co/3btitog… 2 days ago
- RT @Womenseday: “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” - #AmeliaEarhart https://t.co/M4vWopYu5r 2 days ago
- RT @BillKristol: Basic facts about politics today: Trump isn't popular. Pelosi isn't popular. GOP isn't popular. Dems aren't popular. What'… 2 days ago
- RT @insquiredesign: Read about @C_Lincoln_Univ #netimpact team experience contributing to a Habitat project: bit.ly/2rzNr1b via @… 2 days ago
- RT @C_Lincoln_Univ: Good news: the start for our certificate in digital storytelling has been extended to July 10th! Learn more: https://t.… 2 days ago
Search this site