My friend Ashleigh Davis has a great blog Ashford Davis, Adding Integrity to Your Online Identity shared an infographic in her January 24 post that I can’t help but share. So pertinent to the entrepreneurs at UTSA who own or are starting a business. I took part of the infographic, which is from Intuit, for you to see. It’s not pretty, as the information tells us that 50% of all new start-ups fail within 5 years. One in two.
The good news? Teaching entrepreneurs about due diligence increases the survival rate. The due diligence starts with “what and how big is the problem, who is the customer that has this problem, and what makes you think you have the solution!!” Check out the graphic below. And check out Ashleigh’s blog.
Happenings in Entrepreneurship
- RT @insquiredesign: Great interview with @anitaleffel, founder of Silver Founder Academy, Inc., focused on entrepreneurship for those over… 5 days ago
- RT @CraftOurStory: Check out @anitaleffel's new company! #SilverFounderAcademy is helping people over 50 start businesses and have an encor… 1 week ago
- RT @jimbonz: @wokeluisa https://t.co/WrMWp5pvsc 1 week ago
- RT @wokeluisa: On this day in 1913, Harriet Tubman died. The woman who escaped slavery then fought and freed hundreds of slaves. Rest in… 1 week ago
- RT @dleffel: These are already spoken for, but we’d love to buy you one too: crewapp.com/jobs https://t.co/u33xNzVDAB 1 week ago
Search this site