My friend Ashleigh Davis has a great blog Ashford Davis, Adding Integrity to Your Online Identity shared an infographic in her January 24 post that I can’t help but share. So pertinent to the entrepreneurs at UTSA who own or are starting a business. I took part of the infographic, which is from Intuit, for you to see. It’s not pretty, as the information tells us that 50% of all new start-ups fail within 5 years. One in two.
The good news? Teaching entrepreneurs about due diligence increases the survival rate. The due diligence starts with “what and how big is the problem, who is the customer that has this problem, and what makes you think you have the solution!!” Check out the graphic below. And check out Ashleigh’s blog.
Happenings in Entrepreneurship
- RT @JessicaValenti: Thank you to the women who came forward about Roy Moore, and to all the other women taking down powerful abusers. This… 2 days ago
- RT @JanetUosu: Join the MWFAAN as we meet this great Fellow, Mrs. Adepeju Jaiyeoba, as she tell us more about StartUps in Africa and how to… 3 days ago
- RT @mcgd: Maybe alabama will be like a reverse-Trump. Folks are too shy to say they will vote Dem to a pollster but will crush Moore when i… 3 days ago
- RT @storemaven: Attention App Developers: Want to know the impact of iOS 11 on YOUR App Store? Read, learn, and upvote! #aso #Appstore http… 3 days ago
- workplace safety for women in all f...” 1 week ago
Search this site