My friend Ashleigh Davis has a great blog Ashford Davis, Adding Integrity to Your Online Identity shared an infographic in her January 24 post that I can’t help but share. So pertinent to the entrepreneurs at UTSA who own or are starting a business. I took part of the infographic, which is from Intuit, for you to see. It’s not pretty, as the information tells us that 50% of all new start-ups fail within 5 years. One in two.
The good news? Teaching entrepreneurs about due diligence increases the survival rate. The due diligence starts with “what and how big is the problem, who is the customer that has this problem, and what makes you think you have the solution!!” Check out the graphic below. And check out Ashleigh’s blog.
Happenings in Entrepreneurship
- RT @SVarnonHughes: @2Chron169 I'm trying to get out of my liberal silo--Would you be willing to send me recommendations to learn more about… 1 week ago
- RT @dleffel: If you're looking to get started in sales, I can think of no one better to show you the ropes than Brendan Darby https://t.co/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @BarackObama: Thank you to all the first responders and people helping each other out. That's what we do as Americans. Here's one way yo… 4 weeks ago
- RT @C_Lincoln_Univ: Join 25+ leading experts in a free 2-day online conference on #foreignaffairs. Sept. 12-13. Register now: https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- RT @C_Lincoln_Univ: “The greatest people around you are often the ones whose story you are overlooking.” bit.ly/2wlJ27z 1 month ago
Search this site