My friend Ashleigh Davis has a great blog Ashford Davis, Adding Integrity to Your Online Identity shared an infographic in her January 24 post that I can’t help but share. So pertinent to the entrepreneurs at UTSA who own or are starting a business. I took part of the infographic, which is from Intuit, for you to see. It’s not pretty, as the information tells us that 50% of all new start-ups fail within 5 years. One in two.
The good news? Teaching entrepreneurs about due diligence increases the survival rate. The due diligence starts with “what and how big is the problem, who is the customer that has this problem, and what makes you think you have the solution!!” Check out the graphic below. And check out Ashleigh’s blog.
Happenings in Entrepreneurship
- RT @Womenseday: "Many women live like it's a dress rehearsal. Ladies, the curtain is up and you're on." - Mikki Taylor https://t.co/3btitog… 4 days ago
- RT @Womenseday: “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” - #AmeliaEarhart https://t.co/M4vWopYu5r 4 days ago
- RT @BillKristol: Basic facts about politics today: Trump isn't popular. Pelosi isn't popular. GOP isn't popular. Dems aren't popular. What'… 4 days ago
- RT @insquiredesign: Read about @C_Lincoln_Univ #netimpact team experience contributing to a Habitat project: bit.ly/2rzNr1b via @… 4 days ago
- RT @C_Lincoln_Univ: Good news: the start for our certificate in digital storytelling has been extended to July 10th! Learn more: https://t.… 4 days ago
Search this site