The past few weeks have been so emotional, so stressful, so deliberately time consuming, that this blog is the last place I wanted to turn to. Until now. I saw Ric Elias and new that I needed to come back in a renewed way. The three things he learned resonate with me, though not life changing as his, but still renewed. A must watch, from TED.com.
Happenings in Entrepreneurship
- To solve a pain that someone is willing to pay to have someone solve is opportunity. twitter.com/sequoia/status… 17 hours ago
- RT @JessicaValenti: Thank you to the women who came forward about Roy Moore, and to all the other women taking down powerful abusers. This… 1 month ago
- RT @JanetUosu: Join the MWFAAN as we meet this great Fellow, Mrs. Adepeju Jaiyeoba, as she tell us more about StartUps in Africa and how to… 1 month ago
- RT @mcgd: Maybe alabama will be like a reverse-Trump. Folks are too shy to say they will vote Dem to a pollster but will crush Moore when i… 1 month ago
- RT @storemaven: Attention App Developers: Want to know the impact of iOS 11 on YOUR App Store? Read, learn, and upvote! #aso #Appstore http… 1 month ago
Search this site