The past few weeks have been so emotional, so stressful, so deliberately time consuming, that this blog is the last place I wanted to turn to. Until now. I saw Ric Elias and new that I needed to come back in a renewed way. The three things he learned resonate with me, though not life changing as his, but still renewed. A must watch, from TED.com.
Happenings in Entrepreneurship
- RT @Womenseday: "Many women live like it's a dress rehearsal. Ladies, the curtain is up and you're on." - Mikki Taylor https://t.co/3btitog… 2 days ago
- RT @Womenseday: “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” - #AmeliaEarhart https://t.co/M4vWopYu5r 2 days ago
- RT @BillKristol: Basic facts about politics today: Trump isn't popular. Pelosi isn't popular. GOP isn't popular. Dems aren't popular. What'… 2 days ago
- RT @insquiredesign: Read about @C_Lincoln_Univ #netimpact team experience contributing to a Habitat project: bit.ly/2rzNr1b via @… 2 days ago
- RT @C_Lincoln_Univ: Good news: the start for our certificate in digital storytelling has been extended to July 10th! Learn more: https://t.… 2 days ago
Search this site